(sorry, Google traduction...)
Recently, I posted my lack of motivation and my uncertainties. Today, the fog seems to be fading and I see again a clear path, full of ideas, inspiration, sketches and adventures!
What has happened? I do not really know. I probably broke some barriers that prevented me going on and that I was inflicting to myself for no reason. Therewith, I was worth to give up on some projects. Indeed, there is now no question for me to draw the following of "Generation Hero" (already abandoned for over a year!) as I recently confided on my Facebook page.
I also discovered a new source of inspiration for me creating an account on Pinterest! Damn, why did I not do it sooner! Better than Tumblr (which I appreciate, however) or DeviantART, I never cease to be amazed by the content that I find and I feel my brain boiling deal with it all.
I can not necessarily show you everything that I could scribble here and there but one thing is: I CAN DRAW!
(some stuff on my Instagram)
Whereas before I was obsessed with the idea of simplifying my drawings in a cartoon style, minimize curves, stylize maximum; I now realize that I have much more fun to draw small details, hatching ans puting shadows. A closer style to the mainstream comics that I'm still reading.
New projects fuse in my head! I hope to present something soonbut ideas have yet to mature ...
In the meantime, I'd like you to be involved in my future accomplishments. Before starting a picture, I warm up with few sketches.
So I'm asking you to give me suggestions for these warm-up-sketches.
A few rules:
- Only known characters (do not ask me to do fanart of your OC). Comics, manga, movies, TV series, etc...
- You can specify the character references. For example, if you suggest Iron Man, you can specify which armor...
- This is not a way to ask for comissions! If I choose one of your suggestions, the drawing is not for you.
- I reserve the right to refuse a proposal.
- If a sketch inspired me enough, I may finalized it to my appreciation.
I do not know how long I will lead this operation ... After all, we still need to warm up before any activity