Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
New character 2 by Sebs-DA New character 2 by Sebs-DA
[fr]
Nouvel aperçu de ce qui vous attend prochainement chez Loup Hurlant. www.louphurlant.fr

[en]
Another preview of what is coming soon on Loup Hurlant (Howling Wolf). www.louphurlant.fr

Translation of the picture : "Our chance of success is 98%. The remaining 2% is the probability that a new 
sextape scandal pull out."
No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment:
 
×



Details

Submitted on
March 27, 2016
Image Size
993 KB
Resolution
1920×1080
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
61
Favourites
1 (who?)
Comments
0
×